Friday, August 8, 2008

Will Strom Thurmond Speak Out About John Edwards's Confession?

On 101.1 WZTK, I've had the pleasure of hearing Strom Thurmond come on the show and pass along some of his wholesome, conservative values.

I'm hoping Thurmond, a true conservative who has always stood up for family values, will be able to visit "Brad and Britt Show in the Morning" and provide much-needed commentary about that lousy, stinky Democrat John Edwards and his finally-confessed lack of marital faithfulness.

I'd be most curious to hear Thurmond's comments about the two quotes I found most fascinating from John Edwards's statement:

"But being 99 percent honest is no longer enough." (I just wondered if his calculation of 99% might be just a tiny-bit high in this particular instance. Edwards might need to tweak his calculating methods a little.)

"In the course of several campaigns, I started to believe that I was special and became increasingly egocentric and narcissistic." (I'd love to hear from Senator Thurmond if he ever found himself guilty of feeling that way about himself. I doubt it because I certainly don't like to think anything negative about the Good Senator, but I'd appreciate hearing from the man himself.)

No comments: