Friday, July 27, 2007

Cartoon Dialogue

When I saw this cartoon, I knew it would likely offend some people.

And that others would take delight in their interpretations of the cartoon.

Jean Rodenbough felt strongly enough about the cartoon to write a letter to the editor.

Anthony Piraino (the cartoonist) responded to Jean's letter.

Jean replied back.

Others shared their opinions also (Bishop, J.C. Burcham, the Liberal Conservative, R. Bennet, and the nitpicker, so far).

I appreciated reading the trail of thoughts on this subject.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

s one of my favorite reads when I started blogging in September 2005. Brenda Bowers

Anonymous said...

Don't know what happened, but the above should have read: Happy to see you back. Yours was one of my favorite reads when I started blogging in September 2005. BB